What causes an explosion?
An explosion is the rapid expansion of a gas. Many explosions occur when a gas is exposed to a heat source (such as fire, sparks, or even static electricity) or an increase in pressure. Chemical reactions can also cause explosions. For example, when two or more incompatible substances are combined, they may explode. Some chemicals can even explode when exposed to air or water
Know your materials
Know the materials used in your work area. Find out which bombs will explode under what conditions. Read labels – flammable liquids and explosives are often identified. If you’re not sure if a substance will explode, assume it will. Think of it as a possible explosive. Read safety data sheets. They will tell you if a substance will explode and what to do if something goes wrong. The key words-flash point and flammability limits-tell you the chemical’s safety level. Be alert to any changes in temperature or pressure that could mean a change in the risk of an explosion.
How to reduce the risk of an explosion
Use ATEX explosion-proof handpieces
Do not expose explosives to heat.
Use only approved storage and transfer containers.
Make sure containers are grounded and bonded before transferring flammable liquids.
Report equipment malfunctions immediately.
Ensure that ventilation equipment is working properly. Monitor air conditions when using explosives in confined spaces.
Clean up spilled tarps promptly each day.
Keep work area clean. Dust can cause explosions.
Stay alert for leaks and other danger signs.
Watch for “No Smoking” signs.
Keep aisles clear for quick movement of emergency equipment.
Know where fire equipment is stored and how to use it.
CONQUEST S18 Rugged PhoneSmartphone IP68 Waterproof Mobile Phone,Fingerprint Face ID Android 8.1
Conquest ATEX Explosion Proof Phone For Fire Safety
Conquest S18 ATEX Explosion Proof Phone offers many benefits for first responders, no matter how large or small the agency. Beyond ensuring interoperable communications for its users, the Conquest S18 ATEX delivers key features in a rugged package for a reliable performance in the toughest conditions.
Five qualities that can help fire safety department & first responders most:
1. Intrinsically Safe & ATEX certificated.
It can be used for Zone1 Zone2 hazardous ares, on of the best tought EX explosion proof device.
2. Rugged and Waterproof:Conquest S18 ATEX Explosion Proof Phone offers Military Standard 810G protections against dust, drop, shock, vibration, high altitude, humidity, icing and freezing rain and temperature extremes from -4 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. The rugged smartphone is waterproof to a depth of 6.5 feet for up to 30 minutes.
3. Full PTT and LMR Integration: Just like a conventional two-way radio, the Conquest S18 ATEX offers PTT services for instant one-to-many communications. A large dedicated side button provides easy PTT operations, loud dual front speakers work well in noisy environments, and a powerful battery is ideal for long days in the field. PTT accessories like headsets and remote speaker microphones can be easily added.
The Conquest S18 ATEX can be integrated into other walkie talkie networks using gateway connection products. Since this smartphone is native to cellular and Wi-Fi networks, integrating the Conquest S18 ATEX with LMR expands a department’s PTT coverage.
4. Exceptional camera options: Today’s first responders need high-resolution photos/videos for data-sharing and real-time videoconferencing. The S18 ATEX comes equipped with a 48-megapixel HDR-capable camera, 13-megapixel front-facing camera, capturing a wider, more informative view of the incident scene.
5. Makes officers trackable: It is vital for command staff to know where their officers are at all times. The Conquest S18 ATEX can do this while serving as a body-worn camera with real-time GPS tracking data. When combined with third-party solutions, Conquest S18 ATEX can send this GPS data directly to the command center to keep track of first responders and help ensure their safety.
6. Safe and secure:Conquest S18 ATEX comes with secure device encryption to protect against tampering. This includes a fingerprint security sensor on the phone’s power button for biometric authentication, reducing users’ reliance on vulnerable passwords.
Benefits of ATEX Explosion Proof Phone in the Hazardous Area & Fire Safety?
1.Provide Safe and Secure Mobile Communications
ATEX Explosion Proof Phone provide safe and secure mobile communications in classified or hazardous areas. You can stay connected within Class 1, Zone 1 classified hazardous areas (Zone 1/21, Zone 1, Zone 2/22). Intrinsically safe cell phones must meet specific battery design standards to achieve UL, ATEX directives, or IECEx certification for use in explosive environments.
2. Equipment Life
In manufacturing, rugged industrial handpieces play a key role in the entire value chain, from material collection, inbound and outbound logistics, procurement, demand management, order fulfillment, and manufacturing process management, to product development, commercialization, and last-mile delivery. Therefore, the first benefit of a ruggedized facility is its extremely durable and tested construction, enabling the equipment to operate under extreme climatic and operating conditions, as well as their resistance to physical shock, moisture, water, heat, and even sandstorms.
3. Inventory Management
Factory and warehouse management is essential for manufacturers. These warehouses store a variety of valuable items, parts and raw materials that can be used for a variety of manufacturing processes, machine maintenance and distribution. These along with finished goods mean keeping in an organized order and having proper accountability at all times. Did you know? rfid-based rugged devices greatly help improve inventory management by extending real-time information about goods entering and leaving the warehouse without opening boxes.
4. Maintenance machinery
The success of a manufacturing unit depends on the smooth operation of all machines to maintain the required level of efficiency in the production process. The use of industrial rugged phones has proven to be very beneficial to engineers as they allow them to seamlessly update accurate information records, share and access data in real time with managers and teams, and interact easily with customers and stakeholders. Overall, ruggedized devices improve communication, consistency, synchronization, reduced downtime, faster decision making, and increased productivity.
5. Improved process visibility
All of their work now needs to be in sync with each other, which means they need to always be told which operations need attention, which items are available, which need to be replaced or filled, which orders are waiting to be delivered, and so on. This means they need to communicate with each other at different touch points with real-time data, updates and information. Here, they take advantage of the Industrial Rugged cell phone, which allows them to communicate with each other effortlessly and instantly, and most importantly, provides complete visibility of the entire manufacturing process from start to finish.
Recommended Industrial ATEX Explosion Proof Phone For You
CONQUEST EX201 Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone ATEX Rugged Phone For Oil Gas Chemical Fire Safety
CONQUEST S23 Rugged Phone 12GB+256GB Night Vision Camera 5G Global Unlock Outdoor Smartphone
CONQUEST S22 5G Rugged Tablet 48MP Four Camera 8 Inch Global Version Night Vision Industrial Mobile Phones
CONQUEST S22 5G Rugged Tablet 48MP Four Camera 8 Inch Global Version Night Vision
CONQUEST S20 5G Global Unlock Rugged Phone Smartphone 48MP Four Camera 6.3 Inch Global Version Night Vision Mobile Phones
CONQUEST S19 Rugged Smartphone, Customize DMR POC Walkie Talkie Thermal Imaging
3 Top 4G & 5G ATEX Explosion Proof Phone Recommend
Conquest S18: Highly Ruggedized Industrial Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone
S18 IP68 grade waterproof and dustproof, 1.8 meters anti-drop, multi-functional Industrial Rugged Phone. Polycarbonate and glass fiber has the high strength and hardness, and TPU soft material has the excellent cushioning performance with no degumming and no color change
- Android 8.1, IP68 Waterproof
- Polymer 9000mAh large battery
- Rear camera 48MP + Front camera 13MP
- 3 charging methods (line charging, cradle charging, magnetic suction)
- Rigid anodized aluminum body
- Reinforced with protective rubber edges for extra protection
- Extreme shock and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass®, glove compatible
- Strong Flashlight, Flash Lighting
- Dedicated programmable buttons (PPT keys, custom-built)
- “Dual slot DMR digital-analog intercom/analog intercom is optional
- Infrared Remote
Conquest S19: Multi-module Industrial Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone
DMR Digital/Analog Intercom
- Dual time slot data transmission
- Dual-channel/Support relay station
- 4WNVHF(136- 174MHz)/
- 350 MHzNHF(136-1 74MHz)
Corning Gorilla Glass
The glass cover is made of 5th generation Corning Gorilla explosion-proof glass, Solid and durable,scratch-resistant, and wear-resistant with a silky touch, it will get you out of the awkward feeling of using a screen protectors and giving your fingers a pleasant and silky touch.
Barcode & RFID Support
- 2D Barcode Support: PDF41 7/QR Code/Data Matrix etc
- 1DBarcode Support: Code128/UCC/EAN-128/AIM128/EAN-8/ISBN/ISSN > 5mail
- LF 125KHz/134.2KHz/HF 13.56MHz
- UHF 433MHz/UHF 91 5MHz/2.45GHz/5.8GHz
Conquest S20: Best 5G Industrial Intrinsically Mobile Phone
It comes with a Night vision camera with infrared illumination. Apparently in the manner of how all kinds of surveillance cameras work. Let’s highlight the surroundings and transform the result into a visible image. This function is good for the hunter or people who love camping.
The S20 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. The S20 5G phone has a built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
The Conquest S20 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS.
- GPU Mali-G57 MP4
- OS version Android OS v11.0
- SoC Mediatek Dimensity 800 MT6873
- CPU Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A76, Quad-core 2 GHz
The Frequency Asked Questions of Industiral Rugged Phones
FAQ About Industrial Rugged Phones ?
Underwater mode disables the touch screen and the three buttons at the bottom of the screen. All menus of this interface are the default menu of the camera mode. If you need to adjust, please exit the underwater shooting mode and adjust it in the normal mode.
Yes, it has an sd card slot
- Dual time slot data transmission
- Dual-channel/Support relay station
- 4WNVHF(136- 174MHz)/
- 350 MHzNHF(136-1 74MHz)
It depends on your local carriers .
There are a number of contributing factors which can affect the audio performance of your device:
The most common cause of poor sound quality is water in the microphone or speaker.
If the handset has been subject to immersion in water then the microphone and speaker may need to dry out to resume normal functionality.
You, or the other person you are speaking with, maybe in an area of poor signal. Try moving to a different area.
You may have dirt/debris covering the microphone or speaker. If so, clean your device.
Solid as a rock and battery life is great.
The phone works fine, I have not had any problems running any apps.
This message may appear if your device does not recognize the SIM card.
Make sure that you have correctly inserted the SIM card.
Clean the metal side of the SIM card with a dry cloth.
If the SIM card still not being recognized, please contact your Network provider to ensure the SIM card has been enabled or to check if they have any further instructions.