Chemical Industrial Safety and Explosion Protection Needs to Be Taken Seriously
Chemical accidents can cause devastating effects and do great harm to workers’ personal safety. Proper planning can save countless lives and reduce working hours. The following are some suggestions for the chemical industry, fire prevention and explosion prevention
1. The use of intrinsically safe mobile Phone/ ATEX explosion-proof mobile phones or fireproof mobile phones can bring workers a safe communication environment
2. Provide training and resources. Don’t assume that employees know what to do to prevent or respond to chemical spills. Thoroughly train all incoming staff on SOP, covering various chemicals. Issue information to supplement SOP in any area where chemicals are present. This helps in cases where chemicals require specific treatment instructions.
Educate employees about the four ways they can be exposed to chemicals. Teach them how to use safe equipment and proper procedures to avoid inhalation, ingestion, injection and absorption.
3. Clearly mark everything. By correctly labeling all chemical containers, lives can be saved. Chemicals often look like experts. Check container labels – Everyone should easily see chemical hazards on the outside of containers. Properly labeled containers will prevent accidents due to improper mixing of substances or improper handling.
Find the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSD) in an easily accessible and clearly marked location. Workers should consult the appropriate MSD before working with any chemical. These sheets provide information about hazards and safety procedures for safely handling materials.
4. The position. Periodically assess the location of all chemicals. Verify that chemical containers do not sit near other chemicals that they may react with adversely. In addition, if the container leaks, proper ventilation and drainage can be carried out. The storeroom and work area are well ventilated to ensure air quality in both areas. Depending on the chemicals used, exhaust vents in the work area may be required.
5. Safety check emergency equipment. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines require emergency equipment to work in buildings where chemicals are stored or handled. Emergency eyes can prevent blindness in employees who get chemicals in their eyes. A working and recently checked fire extinguisher prevented the small fire from becoming bigger. Firefighters on site may need equipment such as water and hoses.
6. Clean a safe distance. Keep workstation clean and organized to prevent accidents. The wetland board promotes the waterfall. A chaotic work area encourages inadvertent spills or mixing. To reduce clutter, place excess chemicals in their original container until needed. Give workers disposal areas near workstations to safely get rid of second-hand chemicals.
Workers must also enter the facility where they leave their work clothes. Washing machines at work prevent workers from taking home potentially contaminated clothes for cleaning. Workers are instructed to always change their clothes before leaving to prevent possible exposure of family members to chemicals from the facility.
7. Keep sight of safety equipment. In order to protect employees from chemical exposure, safety gears need to be worn while in the area. Teach all staff about the location of goggles, respirators and gloves. Workers are encouraged to use equipment every time they enter the work space. Exposure to chemicals can occur when safety gears are neglected. Make it easier to access safety equipment to ensure workers use it.
Train all workers and closely inspect their safety equipment. Discard any debris that shows signs of excessive wear or damage. Compromise equipment puts safety at risk.
8. Specify where food and drinks are located. Eating, drinking and drinking are prohibited around the work area to prevent accidental ingestion of chemicals by workers. Create a specific location away from chemical storage and the workplace for eating and resting. In the vicinity of this location, prepare employees for access to sinks and soap to wash their hands before eating or drinking. This washes any possible chemical residue from your hands and can prevent accidental ingestion. Banning any food or drink near your work area is the easiest way to prevent chemical or food contamination.
9. Establish chains of responsibility. In an emergency, there is a clearly outlined chain of command to respond to. Work hard at every level of responsibility. Teach each worker that if an accident happens, they should report it to them. This requires planning to avoid situations in which the appropriate supervisor does not attend work. If someone is sick, make a list of alternatives.
Quick lessons on words used in the work area can prevent disaster with simple language lessons. For example, an employee who has never heard the term “Black Betty” may be confused and misunderstand directions. Know all the jargon used by employees and pass this information on to new hires to avoid miscommunication.
10. Practice. Practice emergency safety procedures. Fire drills and chemical spill training will enable employees to learn skills during a carefully honed period. When an emergency occurs, employees will know their roles and functions to mitigate harm to themselves and the building.
CONQUEST®, Leading Manufacturer of Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone In China!
CONQUEST is a professional high-end intelligent and explosion-proof handheld terminal / Intrinsically Safe Smart Phone manufacturer, mainly engaged in intelligent three-proof dual-mode intercom handheld terminal, three-proof industrial explosion-proof handheld terminal, research and development, production and manufacturing of three-proof thermal image IOT handheld terminal, three-proof anti-vehicle intelligent terminal, three-proof anti-skycom satellite communication handheld terminal and other communication equipment, and global sales for global high-tech enterprises, and through ISO9000 and ISO14000 certification and chemical and coal explosion-proof certification. Services in the military, police, public safety, petrochemical, coal and minerals, air transport, railway transport, electric power, water conservancy and other industries.
CONQUEST ATEX Rugged Phone/Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone are intrinsically safe, with an emphasis on “quality and experience”, and are strictly controlled at every step of the process, from design to production. In terms of quality, all CONQUEST Rugged Mobile products undergo a rigorous testing process with high standards and quality to ensure that every user has a perfect experience. We incorporate user feedback into our product range, which now includes all models in the CONQUEST range. We sell to our customers at low prices to keep our prices competitive. Our products have been launched in the USA, Russia, Italy, Spain, UK, France, Germany, South Africa, Czech Republic, Greece, Algeria, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Laos and are ready to go global.
CONQUEST ATEX Phone Explosion Proof Rugged Smartphone are available with a two-year factory warranty. We believe this is the result of our excellent products, outstanding customer service and loyal customers. Most importantly, our customers come first. We know that you value your phone, which is why we offer a truly meaningful warranty. So to our long-term customers:Thank you for your request for our products.
Why Buy Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone From Conquest?
1. Professional Customer Service – First and foremost, we are 100% customer oriented. Our goal is to help you buy the perfect intrinsically safe phone and your satisfaction is our top priority.
We do this by publishing exclusive tests, detailed product reviews, customised buying guides and by providing real sample photos from the CONQUEST manufacturer. We strive to be the world’s most advanced resource for ATEX explosion-proof handsets / intrinsically safe handsets.
2. expert advice – CONQUEST Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone’s highly specialized industry sales professionals know the products they sell and are totally dedicated to you, our customer. Our staff will provide you with personalised guidance and trustworthy service.
3. Best Pricing – CONQUEST Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone will follow its prices, policies and procedures. In many cases, if you buy from an unauthorised dealer (the website offering the lowest price for the phone), the manufacturer will not honour the warranty on these cameras as they cannot verify where the company got their product from. In other words, you may save some money initially, but if something goes wrong, you’re likely to get no support from the manufacturer.
4. Reliable customer service – Conquer employees understand that it is their personal responsibility to ensure your satisfaction. When you have a question or concern, each employee has the right to do whatever is necessary to answer your question or address your concern. If there is further cooperation, we will fully support our dealers.
What Is An Explosive Hazardous Area?
Explosives hazardous areas occur where flammable liquids, vapors, gases or combustible dusts are likely to occur in quantities sufficient to cause a fire or explosion. Often, these atmospheres are created where gas, vapors, dusts and liquids are in contact with oxygen. Hazardous areas are divided into zones, where the probability of a hazardous atmosphere being present governs the explosion risk. Some areas are more hazardous than others, since it is more likely that there are gasses present. There are explosive gas atmospheres, explosive dust atmospheres, and the explosive atmospheres which may exist in coal mines.
If you are looking for the industrial ATEX explosion proof phone for your projects, we highly recommend our 5G ATEX intrinsically safe model Conquest S20 ATEX & S21 ATEX for you. For more information about Conquest intrinsically safe devices please Click Here .
Safety is the highest priority
At all places where flammable substances are produced, processed, transported or stored, safety is extremely important – especially in the chemical industry, petrochemical industry, in oil and natural gas production and in mining.
In order to provide the highest level of safety possible, most countryies legislations have developed corresponding conditions in the form of laws, regulations and standards. These now have to be implemented by companies because the operator of a plant is solely responsible for safe operation in accordance with the safety law, so for the industries that work in the hazardous area, using the intrinsically safe mobile phone/ATEX explosion-proof rugged phone is a mandatory requirement,
Benefits of Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone in the Hazardous Area?
1.Provide Safe and Secure Mobile Communications
Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone / ATEX EX Proof Mobile Phone provide safe and secure mobile communications in classified or hazardous areas. You can stay connected within Class 1, Zone 1 classified hazardous areas (Zone 1/21, Zone 1, Zone 2/22). Intrinsically safe cell phones must meet specific battery design standards to achieve UL, ATEX directives, or IECEx certification for use in explosive environments.
2. Equipment Life
In manufacturing, rugged industrial handpieces play a key role in the entire value chain, from material collection, inbound and outbound logistics, procurement, demand management, order fulfillment, and manufacturing process management, to product development, commercialization, and last-mile delivery. Therefore, the first benefit of a ruggedized facility is its extremely durable and tested construction, enabling the equipment to operate under extreme climatic and operating conditions, as well as their resistance to physical shock, moisture, water, heat, and even sandstorms.
3. Inventory Management
Factory and warehouse management is essential for manufacturers. These warehouses store a variety of valuable items, parts and raw materials that can be used for a variety of manufacturing processes, machine maintenance and distribution. These along with finished goods mean keeping in an organized order and having proper accountability at all times. Did you know? rfid-based rugged devices greatly help improve inventory management by extending real-time information about goods entering and leaving the warehouse without opening boxes.
4. Maintenance machinery
The success of a manufacturing unit depends on the smooth operation of all machines to maintain the required level of efficiency in the production process. The use of industrial rugged phones has proven to be very beneficial to engineers as they allow them to seamlessly update accurate information records, share and access data in real time with managers and teams, and interact easily with customers and stakeholders. Overall, ruggedized devices improve communication, consistency, synchronization, reduced downtime, faster decision making, and increased productivity.
5. Improved process visibility
All of their work now needs to be in sync with each other, which means they need to always be told which operations need attention, which items are available, which need to be replaced or filled, which orders are waiting to be delivered, and so on. This means they need to communicate with each other at different touch points with real-time data, updates and information. Here, they take advantage of the Industrial Rugged cell phone, which allows them to communicate with each other effortlessly and instantly, and most importantly, provides complete visibility of the entire manufacturing process from start to finish.
Get Wholesale Quotation For Conquest Top Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone
3 Top 4G & 5G Intrinsically Safe Mobile Phone Recommend
S18 IP68 grade waterproof and dustproof, 1.8 meters anti-drop, multi-functional Industrial Rugged Phone. Polycarbonate and glass fiber has the high strength and hardness, and TPU soft material has the excellent cushioning performance with no degumming and no color change
- Android 8.1, IP68 Waterproof
- Polymer 9000mAh large battery
- Rear camera 48MP + Front camera 13MP
- 3 charging methods (line charging, cradle charging, magnetic suction)
- Rigid anodized aluminum body
- Reinforced with protective rubber edges for extra protection
- Extreme shock and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass®, glove compatible
- Strong Flashlight, Flash Lighting
- Dedicated programmable buttons (PPT keys, custom-built)
- “Dual slot DMR digital-analog intercom/analog intercom is optional
- Infrared Remote
DMR Digital/Analog Intercom
- Dual time slot data transmission
- Dual-channel/Support relay station
- 4WNVHF(136- 174MHz)/
- 350 MHzNHF(136-1 74MHz)
Corning Gorilla Glass
The glass cover is made of 5th generation Corning Gorilla explosion-proof glass, Solid and durable,scratch-resistant, and wear-resistant with a silky touch, it will get you out of the awkward feeling of using a screen protectors and giving your fingers a pleasant and silky touch.
Barcode & RFID Support
- 2D Barcode Support: PDF41 7/QR Code/Data Matrix etc
- 1DBarcode Support: Code128/UCC/EAN-128/AIM128/EAN-8/ISBN/ISSN > 5mail
- LF 125KHz/134.2KHz/HF 13.56MHz
- UHF 433MHz/UHF 91 5MHz/2.45GHz/5.8GHz
It comes with a Night vision camera with infrared illumination. Apparently in the manner of how all kinds of surveillance cameras work. Let’s highlight the surroundings and transform the result into a visible image. This function is good for the hunter or people who love camping.
The S20 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. The S20 5G phone has a built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
The Conquest S20 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS.
- GPU Mali-G57 MP4
- OS version Android OS v11.0
- SoC Mediatek Dimensity 800 MT6873
- CPU Octa-core, Quad-core 2 GHz Cortex-A76, Quad-core 2 GHz